Opportunities for rewarding career and growth path
Covalense is an equal opportunity employer and people dependent company. We provide the right environment with market relevant benefits and invite talented individuals who can grow with us and be part of our growing team. We believe our employees are investors in Covalense and are worthy of returns that reflect their contributions.
We believe in open communication and provide a working culture where opportunity is open to all without any consideration to disability, gender, race or religion. And prohibit harassment of any kind. We promote ethical business values supported by a social responsibility and these policies help our employees achieve their personal and professional goals.
Culture & Benefits
- Covalense believes that an organisation and its people are two sides of the same coin and they complement each other through continually investing in one another.
- Each Covalensian is an equally important part of our success and is a hands-on contributor. We believe that the right work culture is necessary for producing high quality results.
- Emphasis is on team achievements and pride in individual accomplishments that contribute to our success.
- Committed to ensure a better work culture motivating our people to perform exceptionally in evolving technologies and markets.
- We are passionate about what we do. Thus we encourage our team to be energetic, passionate and motivated. This attitude is exhibited in our everyday work and our many satisfied clients.
- Industry standard pay and compensation.
- Medical insurance.
- Leave benefits will include public holidays and other form of leaves like casual, sick, earned and maternity leaves as per the applicable legislation in the given region.
- Technical certification support programme.
- Working at client site opportunities.
- Retiral benefits such as Provident Fund scheme and Gratuity scheme as per Government Acts.
Job Openings in All Locations
- JAVA - Technical Architect @ Bangalore
- JAVA Senior Software Engineer/ Technical Lead @ Bangalore
- Oracle OSM (Sr. Software Engineer/Tech Lead) @ Bangalore
- Oracle BRM (Sr. Software Engineer/Tech Lead) @ Bangalore
- Siebel Developer @ Bangalore
- Oracle UIM (Sr. Software Engineer/Tech Lead) @ Bangalore
- Java with Angular.JS @ Bangalore
- BRM SDET - (Software Development Engineer In Test) @ Bangalore
- BRM Architect @ Auckland
- Microsoft Technical Architect @ New Zealand
- Sr. Software Engineer/Tech Lead @ New Zealand
- Sharepoint Developer @ Hyderabad
- MSFT with Angular.JS @ Hyderabad
- PHP with Angular.JS @ Hyderabad
- iPhone Developer @ Hyderabad
- Java with Angular.JS @ Hyderabad
- BSS/OSS End to End Architect @ New Jersey, USA
- UI/UX Designer @ Sydney
- UI/UX Designer @ Auckland
- Technical Architect Java @ New Zealand
- Software QA @ Auckland
BRM SDET - (Software Development Engineer In Test) Posted 5 month(s) ago
Overall 4 to 7 years of experience in Software Quality Engineering for Oracle BRM applications.